Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Patch v407.2 - It's Time to Farm, Pathfinders!
Posted on July 23rd, 2020 02:06 AM EST
We find ourselves on the cusp of a new frontier as the crew begins rolling in new and exciting changes and content! As mentioned previously - the first of these new features, Farmhouses, are here! Let’s dive in and get a little in-depth about the update!
Available under the Construction & Mercantilism Esotery of Building, players can construct both Wood & Stone Farmhouses in the Smithy. Farmhouses will require at least one thatch or wood unit for fuel to start gathering resources from nearby nodes, and as long as there are thatch and wood nodes within the area, the farmhouse will continue to fuel itself. Talk about efficiency! Players will be able to determine the farming radius based off of the light blue sphere during placement. Any resource with at least one node within the radius will be collected.
- Structures built within the Farmhouse radius will reduce the farming efficiency
- The Farmhouse has 30 slots in its inventory
- Resources collected in the Farmhouse inventory will stack up to 10,000 units
- When collecting resources, they will be distributed within the player inventory at the normal stack size
- Farmhouse caps at 8000 weight and will stop auto-farming when reaching this point
- Stone Farmhouse gathers slightly faster and is more difficult to destroy
- Farmhouses may not be placed within 12,000 units of another Farmhouse.
While it will still be faster to manually farm for resources when you need something right away, a Farmhouse is sure to be a necessity in the long term. Be sure to take care of your farmhouse, other pathfinders may be eyeing to pillage it! It can be hard to tell when some resources go missing because you have such a large stockpile up for grabs. 😉
With the Farmhouses, we have included a few balance adjustments and tackled a tricky fix as well. We’re making some adjustments to the Army of the Damned Treasure Guards in an effort to make certain content more accessible for all styles of pirating! The difficulty will remain the same, but the reduced mob size should make the encounter more manageable for solo Pathfinders and smaller crews. See the complete change log for v407.2 in the patch notes section below!
- Added Farmhouse and Stone Farmhouse to the Esotery of Building Skill
- Requires Smithy to Craft
- Initial Balance pass on gather speed, radius, cost to build, max weight, fuel cost, etc
- Reduced number of guards spawned per wave to three
- Modified type of guards spawned
- Removed XP reward
- Fixed duplication bug
- Any characters over level 80 have been rolled back to level 80
- Increased damage by 50%
⚓For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information⚓
Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame