Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Atlas v534.05 - Maintenance Patch
Posted on November 16th, 2021 07:58 PM EST
In our continued effort to make Atlas the best game possible, we’ll be deploying another maintenance patch to tackle many of the latest issues you’ve reported regarding the last major update.
The servers will be going down to deploy the update tonight, 11/16 at around 7:00 PM Pacific Time.
We are still working on getting the playatlas.com website up and running again. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience on this manner.
While not complete, we are grateful for all the feedback we’ve received from the community and ask for your continued assistance in making Atlas the best it can be. As always, we appreciate your support and ‘til next time, may your skies be clear, waters calm, and sails full in whichever way you roam.
- Fixed instances where NPC portals were usable from unintended ranges
- The carrack is now buildable in the Advanced shipyard by default
- Fixed instances where players using a controller could sometimes not select beds
- Fixed instances where ship modules could be incorrectly destroyed
- Fixed instances where the collision of the Cog ship was extended farther than it's visual representation
- Fixed instances where the Grave Digger harvested Cursed Bone Chips at an incorrect rate
- Fixed instances where Static Power Nodes were able to be destroyed by the player+
- Fixed instances where General tile module was not craftable +
- Fixed instances where the particle effect of the totem monument would activate on render
- Fixed instances where the Sextant buff would not show treasure correctly after transitioning grids
- Fixed instances where the Sextant buff would show incorrect map images on the mini map+
- Fixed instances where multiple Altars would spawn on the same location
- Fixed instances where sailing points for blueprint crafted modular ships would not transfer correct values
- Fixed Instances where resources in the Damned Altar were not producing after server restart.
- Fixed instances where water temperature was not correct to the climate+
- Portal Names have been adjusted
- Damaged portals will now show what resources are needed to activate
- Removed duplicate item entries from some skills
- Added mean whale spawns to some areas in the Antarctica and North Pole regions
- Altars no longer require claiming to access, they are available to any Pathfinder
- Removed stone farmhouse from the skill tree
- Cog Scaffolding is currently incorrect length
- Emergency Ladder on Cog, Carrack, Harrier, Kraken is not working as intended
- Ship blueprints cannot be removed from a shipyard's inventory
As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! :)
- ATLAS Crew
For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information
Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame