Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Patch v533.01 - Maintenance Patch
Posted on November 2nd, 2021 06:45 PM EST
We hope you are all enjoying the Sea of Wonders update. In response to some of the issues encountered on release, we are deploying this maintenance patch to repair most of the bugs currently impacting gameplay.
Servers will be going down tonight, 11/2 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time for this hotfix.
While we continue to hammer out more of the imperfections, please continue to assist us and report any new issue through our bug form, here.
There are more “wonder”-ful secrets in store for this season and we can’t wait to show them to you all soon. So, keep your eyes peeled on the new content on the horizon. As always, we appreciate your support and ‘til next time, may your skies be clear, waters calm, and sails full in whichever way you roam.
- Fixed visual bug where bed icons were unclickable
- Fixed instances where feeding trough could not be crafted
- Fixed instances where tranquilizer arrows could not be crafted
- Fixed instances where interacting with water barrels crashed the game
- Fixed instances where Decay Timers were functioning incorrectly
- Fixed visual bug where map markers were offset incorrectly
- Fixed instances where tigers were not tameable
- Fixed Instances where Tames or NPCs would shift off of ships after traveling via portal or gridding
- Fixed Instances in which one could travel to Rookie Cove while on a boat*
- Fixed Single Player Map to not have Overworld Map Tab
- Changed the ability to learn how to craft steering wheel to the Basics of Sailing skill
- Changed the ability to learn how to craft the storage box under Basics of Building skill
- Carrack should now be correctly buildable from the Advanced Shipyard
- Tiny shipyards were removed from loot pools
- Fixed instances of Merchant Ships going through Islands
- Ferryman NPC at Freeports will take you to the correct islands on interaction
As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! :)
- ATLAS Crew
For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information
Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame